Saturday, July 17, 2010
Wake Up Call...or maybe not!
So when I was a kid I could sleep like a rock. Since I got married, not so much. However, my sisters still believe that I can. Well, Joey has me beat! This morning I ran the water to take a bath, then I scrambled some eggs and the smoke detector went off because of the stuff under the burner, then Samuel woke up screaming, and the baby monitor is in the bedroom. But NO, non of that woke up Joey. Or maybe he heard it and just ignored it! Hmm? The only thing left that did not go off was the dogs, and that's because they were laying in the bed with him!!!! What? They think they can jump in the bed, once I get up? I don't think so! Those naughty boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is hilarious!
ReplyDelete